Re: Secure Shell WG: what's left?

Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
On Tuesday, August 09, 2005 09:03:30 -0400 der Mouse <mouse%Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA@localhost> wrote:

The existing agent draft contains a lot of stuff about tagging
forwarded agent connections at each hop, so you can tell where things
came from.  That might be interesting, but I don't see it being
deployed any time soon.

I believe my implementation does it correctly according to some version
of the draft (probably -01).  Does that count as "deployed"?

It does if anyone's running your code, I guess. But having implemented it, you know there are problems, like what to do for the links that are not over IP.

FWIW, we implement (client-side) both protocols. The agent in both cases is in-process.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.