Re: publickey subsystem (was: Secure Shell WG: what's left?)

If I had a complaint about this draft it'd be the lack of a changelog
describing the differences from version 1.  I had to use the openssh
patch provided by vandyke as a reference to learn that version 1 doesn't
use generic attributes in "add" and "publickey" packets, but does use an
explicit comment field.

Does this page help:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/secsh/draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem/

The IETF didn't use to provide this information... I think it
is very useful that they do now.

Absolutely! Thanks for the resource!

-Sara