Re: New core drafts - was: Re: nit in draft-ietf-secsh-connect-25.txt

Hi,

Current in Section 9.5.2  Proxy Forwarding
   The SSH connection protocol allows for proxy forwarding of other
   protocols such as SNMP, POP3, and HTTP.  This may be a concern for
   network administrators who wish to control the access of certain

Proposed
   The SSH connection protocol allows for proxy forwarding of other
   protocols such as POP3, and HTTP.  This may be a concern for
   network administrators who wish to control the access of certain
   applications by users located outside of their physical location.
   Essentially, the forwarding of these protocols may violate site
   specific security policies as they may be undetectably tunneled
   through a firewall.  Implementors SHOULD provide an administrative
   mechanism to control the proxy forwarding functionality so that site
   specific security policies may be upheld.

If no one objects to this minor change then I'll let the RFC Editor know to use this update.

Thanks,
Chris