To: "Claudio Robles" <crobles7%comcast.net@localhost>
Cc: <ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: SCP under SSH2

I will take a look at OpenSSH to understand the details, in particular the
time (second from when), modes(octal), and basename.

time: From the unix epoch (Jan 1, 1970 00:00:00 +0000)
modes: What mode the received file has, or sent file should have (i.e.
-rwxrwxrwx => 0777)
basename: basename(/foo/bar/baz.ext) == baz.ext

-Sara

P.S. - Nothing wrong with echoing to list, it's what I meant to do but
hit the wrong button.