Re: [Ssh] draft charter

Hiya,

I don't think the IETF should have any position on what
happens in future with ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost, as people on
that list should determine that, but...

On 14/08/2024 12:00, tom petch wrote:
Could the IETF get a copy of the archives?

If the IETF can help out by importing an archive then
that seems sensible, given a previous incarnation of the
WG used that list. I know it's been done before a few
times, but think it's been a while. I'll reach out to a
few people who may have done it before and will get back.
(That may take more than a week or two.)

If anyone knows of a usable archive, please do ping me and/or
Job with details. (I have mail to that list since 2013 myself
but that doesn't go back far enough and who knows what else
is present/missing in my SSH mail folder;-)

Cheers,
S.