Re: publickey subsystem

Joseph Galbraith wrote:
Bill Sommerfeld wrote:

We are decidedly well into the "home stretch".

Here's what's left on our plate:

draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-02: standards track.
    Ready for WG Last Call?

I think so... I've kinda of lost track of this one.

Jon, what do you think, are we ready?

As far as I know, we're ready - but it could be I've forgotten someone's issue.

I think we have several implementations of version 1
of this protocol-- I'm not sure how many we have of
the current version.

I've been meaning to get round to implementing it, but haven't yet.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.