Core IDs Submitted

Hi,

I've submitted the core IDs to the ID Editor.  Notes on the new versions:

Now using xml2rfc 1.28, the prior set of IDs were created using 1.26.

[ARCH] - included section to explain the use of 'field' and "value" in
Conventions section 3. - duplicated in all other IDs.

[ARCH] - included "Traffic Analysis" section.

[NUMBERS] - Removal of Message numbers 30, 31 and 60 from Section 4.1.2.

[NUMBERS] - Message Number future assignments in 4.1.3.

[NUMBERS] - Explanation of kex names duplicated from [TRANS] in 4.10.

[CONNECT] - assignment of 'address to listen' in 7.1.

[TRANS] - Explanation of kex names in 6.5.

[TRANS] - Removal of SPKI stuff in 6.6.

[USERAUTH] - banner message nit in 5.4.

All - various spelling and grammar corrections along with 'field' and
"value" modifications.

For those who can't wait for them to show up in the ID repository, I've
placed them here:
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/2005-feb-18/
This directory also contains the 'diffs' from prior versions as well as
the xml.

Thanks,
Chris